Top: Arts: Architecture: Building_Types: Educational_Institutions:
- Architecture of the University of Oregon - - This illustrated resource surveys the history of the built environment of the University of Oregon and identifies basic resources for researching the architectural heritage of Oregon's flagship university.
- Balliol College Virtual Tour - - A tour of the oldest college in Oxford, part of the Virtual Tour of Oxford. QuickTime panoramas are accessed via clickable plan.
- King's College, Cambridge - - An illustrated history from the official site of the college founded by Henry VI in 1441, with its magnificent chapel, completed by the Tudors.
- Queens' College Cambridge - - Queens provides images with descriptive text of its architectural features from medieval to modern.
- St John's College Virtual Tour - - This part of the Virtual Tour of Oxford provides interactive 360° photographs viewable by using a map of the college.
- Trinity College, Cambridge - - A tour of the varied architecture of the college via sensitive bird's eye view, with comments on its history, from the official site. Includes the library designed by Sir Christopher Wren.
- Virtual Tour of Brasenose College - - Dr Karl Harrison provides QuickTime views of Brasenose, with comments on the buildings, accessed via clickable plan, as part of his Virtual Tour of Oxford.
- A Virtual Tour of St John's College, Oxford - - The official site's interactive tour of this college founded in 1555 via sensitive bird's-eye view or navigation buttons. Includes history and expandable thumbnails of architectural details.
- William and Mary: Wren Building - - An illustrated history of the Sir Christopher Wren Building at the College of William and Mary in Virginia, built 1695-99 and the oldest academic building in continuous use in the United States.