Top: Business: Investing: Clearing_Houses_and_Securities_Depositories:
|This category in other languages:|
- The Clearing Corporation - - Independent clearinghouse for derivatives markets. Features information on history, careers, FAQs, bulletins, member login and services, and contacts.
- Clearstream - - International clearing and settlement organisation, offering services for domestic and cross-border equities, bonds and investment funds.
- Continuous Linked Settlement - - Clearing house that eliminates settlement risk in FX, allowing payment-versus-payment in central-bank funds in USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, DKK, SEK, NOK, SGD, NZD, ZAR, HKD, and KRW.
- Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation - - Provides clearance, settlement and information services for virtually all equity, corporate debt, municipal debt, government securities, mortgage-backed securities, and emerging market sovereign debt trades in the U.S.
- Euroclear - - The world's largest settlement system for securities transactions, covering both bonds and equities.
- Fixed Income Clearing Corporation - - FICC was formed by the merger of the Government Securities Clearing Corporation and the MBS Clearing Corporation, and is a subsidiary of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation. Site has press notices and clearing statistics.
- Icelandic Securities Depository - - The ISD is a registry, a depository and a clearing house for the settlement of equities and bonds in dematerialised form.
- LCH.Clearnet - - Formed by a merger of The London Clearing House Limited and Clearnet, LCH.Clearnet clears swaps, equity settlement, energy, bonds and repo, and futures.
- Monte Titoli - - Provides custody, administration, clearing and settlement services for Italian securities.
- Oesterreichische Kontrollbank - - The OeKB handles the clearing and settlement of stock exchange transactions by virtue of a decree of the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Options Clearing Corporation - - OCC is the issuer and registered clearing facility for all U.S. exchange-listed securities options, including those traded on the American Stock Exchange, the Chicago Board Options Exchange, the Pacific Exchange, the Philadelphia Stock Exchange and The International Securities Exchange.
- SIS SegaInterSettle AG - - Provides the settlement and custody of securities from Switzerland and the world. Swiss central securities depository and global custodian.
- TriOptima - - Operator of TriReduce, a multilateral swap tear-up service.
- Værdipapircentralen - - Clears and settles virtually all securities listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
- VPC - - Clears and settles all trades in the Swedish cash and equity markets.