Top: Business: Investing: Guides:
|This category in other languages:|
- Airelon's Blog - - A guide to investing and trading, with a focus for those with minimal funds to begin. Posts include commentary and are frequently supported by video.
- Beat The Street Tips - - Provides commentary on the economy and markets, as well as tips for investing and trading, by the self-taught winner of the Beat The Street 2.0 stock trading contest.
- BlastInvest - - Contains tips on value investing from a real-life stock market investor.
- Center for Capital Flow Analysis - - Provides interpretation of capital market supply and demand through Federal Reserve flow of funds accounts, supported by on-line resources, including tutorials, essays, links, statistics, and technical references.
- Chuffy.net - - Details the investment portfolio of a UK private investor, describing his holdings and reasoning.
- CNET Investor - - Fast quotes news, and research with community message boards, and portfolio management.
- Efficient Frontier - - William J. Bernstein's publications on asset allocation and other investment topics.
- Financial Pipeline - - General investment information on bonds, derivatives, consumer finance, fund raising, real estate, retirement, stocks strategy and technology.
- FinancialCounsel.com - - Provides updated news on regulatory and financial markets. Includes articles and alerts for brokers, financial planners and investors.
- Fred Hager's View - - Over 50 pages of free investment advice for the sophisticated investor, purporting that Mr. Hager's investment portfolio has maintained +43% gains per year for the last 12.5 years.
- Global Value Investing with Stock Valuation - - Intrinsic economic value of companies based on discounted cash flow from expected dividends or free cash flow to equity. Online calculator dubbed the Value Wizard. Four-step investment program with safety margin.
- The Investment FAQ - - The individual investor's source for clear and concise information about investments and personal finance.
- Investopedia.com - - Online stock and financial dictionary with investing links and tips.
- Investor Home - - Information across a broad range of areas of investment. Defines investment versus speculation and links to numerous kinds of investment information and services.
- InvestorProfit - - Information and education on the markets, traded options, derivatives and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), how they work and how they can be profitably used.
- InvestRight.org - - Beginners' investor education provided online by the British Columbia Securities Commission in Canada, useful for individuals all around the globe.
- Money Manager - - Australian investor information - ranging from news to real time share quotes plus ideas about shares and managed funds portfolios.
- moneyXperts.com - - Independent investment services for individual investors.
- Offshore Investing Glossary - - Offshore investing glossary includes terms like Bank of International Settlements, Controlled Foreign Corporation, FPHC and FIRPTA.
- Oz Investor - - An informal guide to investment and money management options for Australians.
- The Peter Dag - - Designed to provide you with the information you need to develop the investment program most appropriate for your objectives.
- Rapid Trends - - Guiding articles and news related to gold and silver investing, commodities and global economics; regularly selected from other sources and commented.
- SEDAR - - Access securities related information for Canadian companies.
- Sensible-Investor - - A down-to-earth guide to U.S. personal finance websites, especially for long-term investors. Includes recommendations by category, newsletter, and Today's Target that takes aim at crummy, short-sighted advice in magazines and on the Web.
- Simple Stock Investing - - Guide that uses a diversified, buy and hold approach for investing through funds, stock and bonds. Related articles are included.
- SmartMoney.com - - Daily stock and mutual fund recommendations with hourly market updates.
- Sound Investing Guide - - Offers advice and guidance for individuals seeking to learn basic investing principles.
- SpeculativeBubble.com - - Learn the basics of stocks, bonds, mutual funds. Investor fundamentals updated daily.
- UOutPerform.com - - Tutorial on investing, including economic timing, market timing, value investing, fundamental and technical analysis.
- Validea.com - - Rankings of each source based on their previous investment ideas.
- Value Investigator - - Providing the favourite value investments of a top value investing manager.
- WhisperNumber.com - - Site offers news, insight and "whisper numbers" on active issues.
- Wikinvest - - Wiki community created by investors for investors, with shared knowledge related to business, investing and finance.