Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: BASIC:
|This category in other languages:|
- Basic Micro MBasic - - A BASIC compiler for PICmicro MCUs . By Basic Micro.com, Inc. [Commercial.
- Blassic - - A basic interpreter that run on Windows and Linux. [Open source, GPL.
- Chipmunk BASIC - - An old-fashion BASIC interpreter for the Macintosh. BASIC programming resources.
- Free BASIC Script Language - - FBSL is a Free BASIC Script Language tool dedicated to 32/bit Windows platforms like Windows 9.x, Millennium, NT and 2000.
- FreeBASIC - - A 32-bit BASIC compiler, with the syntax the most compatible possible with MS-QuickBASIC, that adds new features such as pointers, unsigned data types, inline-assembly. [Open-source, LGPL.
- Full Moon Software - - offers add-on products and utilities for several Basic languages for DOS. The entire catalog and some demo programs are available for download.
- Gambas - - A graphical Basic language for Linux with objects and plug-ins.
- GFA Basic Windows Programming - - This site is designed to give users of GFA Basic Windows help. It has a beginners section where no previous knowledge is required, an amateurs section where you can improve your skills and an experts section where you can find out about advanced programming techniques.
- History of BASIC - - A history of one of the most commonly used programming languages.
- Hitchhikr SoftWorks - MBasic - - A fast Basic interpreter for Windows consoles platforms based on Sylvain Bizoirre's Mini Basic language. Assembly sourcecode is included.
- HTBasic - - BASIC for Windows, Linux, HP-UX and DOS. MS Office integration. GPIB and GPIO interfaces. VXI solutions. HP 700 add-ons. By Tech Soft GmbH.
- Just BASIC - - A free version of BASIC for Windows. Supports creation of standalone programs.
- Lemick - - A project to make a programming language similar to those traditional Basic implementations but with all the attributes of the modern programming tool. Current version is a bytecode compiler and interpreter/JIT compiler implemented in pure C with flex (scanner) and bison (parser).
- MoonRock compiler - - A free compiler for a Basic-like language, with QuickBasic source code.
- NBASIC - - A BASIC interpreter designed to mimic the operation of 8/16bit microcomputers of the early 1980's like the Tandy Color Computer, Apple IIe, Commodore 64, Texas Instruments TI-99/4A.
- O'Basic - - Visual Script Language for Windows95, 98, NT and 2000.
- PICBASIC - - The official UK PIC Basic Compiler web site.
- Proton PICBASIC Development Systems - - Make programs for PICmicro without having to learn the relative complexity of assembly, or opacity of C. Crownhill Associates, Ltd. [Free and commercial versions.
- PureBasic - - Home of PureBasic, a new "high level" programming language based on established BASIC rules.
- ScriptBasic - - Open Source GPL BASIC interpreter supporting Win32, UNIX, Linux. Rich set of features, many built-in functions. External modules written in C. Modular. Interpreted internal code. Internal code cache for fast execution. Compiled to C. Source is pure C.
- thinBasic - - Windows BASIC-like script interpreter for Windows versions with Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher. Developed in Power Basic.
- Ubercode - - Windows programming languages Ubercode, a BASIC-like language, and Visual Fred, a VisualBasic-compatible language.
- Win32 PS2 YaBasic Port - - Contains executable to allow you to run PlayStaion2 programs programmed in YaBasic as well as links, FAQs and sample programs. [Open Source.
- wxBasic - - A free, Open Source Basic interpreter for creating portable GUI applications in Windows and Linux. Can create stand-alone executables.
- X11-Basic - - A BASIC shell script interpreter for UNIX/Linux with full X11-Graphics support. [Open source, GPL.