Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: E:
- Combex, Inc. - - Developing capability secure distributed computing systems, prototype desktop via DARPA research grant; personnel represent most of E expertise from over $11M of research and development effort over 6 years. Descriptions, papers, contacts, personnel.
- Electric Communities - - Several original E documents: white paper, programmer manual (getting started, runtime, language specification, classes, tools), tutorial (introduction; getting started; hello world, ewhen, inverse; dice), datasheet, glossary, trust manager, distributed garbage collector, and commerce demo.
- ERights.org - - Home of E, the secure distributed object platform and scripting language for writing Capability-Based Smart Contracts.
- Mark S. Miller: Caplet Security - - Consulting company. Caplet means a capability applet, main themes of E and EROS. Miller is an influential programmer who has worked on Xanadu, Agorics, capability systems, and genetic algorithms.
- Wouter's Amiga E Page - - Object-oriented, procedural, unpure functional language, common on Amiga. Main influences: C++, Ada, Lisp; fast compiling, inline assembler, many integrated functions, strong modules, flexible types, and quoted expressions. Description, readme, downloads, mail list. [Freeware.