Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme:
|This category in other languages:|
- A forum for people interested in coordinating libraries and other extensions of the Scheme language between implementations.
- CMU Scheme Repository - - Part of the greater CMU AI Repository. Has a large overlap with the Indiana repository.
- Lisp and Scheme Meetup Day - - Meetup with other local programmers interested in Lisp, Scheme and other functional programming languages.
- Online Bibliography of Scheme Research - - Bibliography of articles, theses, and technical reports related to the Scheme language. Where an online version of the paper is available, a link is provided.
- Practical Scheme - - Libraries and extensions to use Scheme as a production tool, to process daily chores for system engineers and programmers: parse files, generate reports, watch processes, provide small GUI wrappers, etc. English, Japanese.
- The Scheme Programming Language - - By R. Kent Dybvig; Prentice Hall, 1996, ISBN 0134546466, 2nd edition. Reference book, describes R5RS Scheme in style similar to K and R [Online full text version].
- The Scheme Programming Language - - Main page at MIT, Scheme's birthplace; short list of implementations, some general documentation, information on the MIT Scheme implementation, some random links.
- The Scheme Underground - - An effort aimed at developing useful software packages in Scheme for use in research projects and for distribution on the net.
- Schemers, Inc. - - Publishes and carries excellent educational materials, including books, using the Scheme programming language. Has Windows and Macintosh Scheme interpreters and a Scheme-driven state-of-the-art solid modeler.
- Schemers.org - - A collection of resources for the Scheme language. Information on all aspects of Scheme: implementations, papers, and code. Maintained by the Rice Programming Languages Team, the folks behind MzScheme and DrScheme.