Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: ML: Objective_Caml:
- This is the official web page of the OCaml development team. Here you'll find the official distribution, the manual, archives of the mailing list, links to tutorials and contributed libraries (in "The Humps"), style guidelines, books about OCaml.
- Camomile - - Full Unicode Standard 3.2 library for OCaml. English, Japanese. [Open Source, LGPL.
- COCAN: The OCaml Alliance Network - - Business-focused wiki on OCaml: why managers should choose it, lists of people and firms who use it, how to install on various operating systems, technical resources, user groups.
- CocOCaml - - A Cocoa based wrapper for the OCaml toplevel environment. It was written to solve a number of the problems one usually runs into while running the toplevel under OS X's terminal.
- Developing Applications with Objective Caml - - By Emmanuel Chailloux, Pascal Manoury, Bruno Pagano; O'Reilly, 2005. Book online. Many topics and examples covered. One drawback: based on old OCaml version. HTML, PDF.
- G'Caml - - O'Caml compiler variant, extends ML polymorphism from parametric to non-parametric (extensional). More complex parametricity gives many features impossible or very hard to achieve otherwise: overloading, e.g., type safe value marshalling, ML value printer.
- The JoCaml System - - Experimental OCaml extension, distributed join-calculus programming model; high-level communication and synchronizing channels, mobile agents, failure detection, garbage collected. Descriptions, documents, downloads.
- Merjis Ltd. - - Has mod_caml OCaml bindings for Apache API, lets you run CGI scripts written in OCaml directly in Apache webserver; and OCaml tutorial, practical, detailed, for those who already know an imperative or OO language.
- MlGtk - - An interface between OCaml and the Gtk+ toolki.
- Objective Label - - Extension of OCaml with labeled and optional parameters, and polymorphic variants and methods.
- OCaml for Scientists - - This book teaches the fundamentals of programming using OCaml, assuming little prior knowledge of computer programming. Particular emphasis is placed upon programming paradigms rarely seen in current scientific computing, such as exceptions, polymorphism, higher-order functions, nested functions, pattern matching and modules.
- OCaml Link Database - - Large, indexed, sorted repository of software contributions for OCaml community. Descriptions, downloads, author contacts.
- OCaml Software - - Includes functional libraries, interfaces to PostgreSQL, LAPACK, Perl regexps; OCamlMakefile, and syntax files for VIM. By Markus Mottl.
- O'Jacare - - Object-oriented interface between OCaml and Java, code generator to aid interoperability via their object models, defines an IDL and allows a safety execution by static typechecking.
- Perl4Caml - - Allows using any CPAN Perl code within OCaml.
- Pycaml - - Lets users build native OCaml libraries and use them from Python and conversely.