Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Prolog:
|This category in other languages:|
- BinNet Corp. - - C/C++ and Java based Prolog Compilers and Prolog based Internet Programming tools.
- Cetus Links: Prolog - - This collection of non-commercial links treats Prolog within the context of object- and component-orientation.
- clp(FD) - - This constraint logic programming language over Finite Domains (clp(FD)) is based on the wamcc Prolog compiler.
- INAP2001 - - 14th International Conference of Applications of Prolog. University of Tokyo, Japan, October 20 - 22, 2001.
- Logic Programming 3D Site - - The main idea of this Site is 3D (VRML) representation of the World Wide Web. The Site describes the area of logic programming and Prolog. All the information was collected by Actor Prolog agents.
- PiLLoW - - Programming in Logic Languages on the Web (PiLLoW) is a public-domain library for developing Web applications using (constraint) logic programming. It constitutes part of the Ciao Prolog development system.
- ProFIT: Gregor Erbach - - Research scientist, studies: grammar formalisms, parsing algorithms, grammar checking, cross-language text retrieval. ProFIT author.
- Prolog Parsers - - A study of the efficiency of various parsing techniches in Prolog, e.g. top-down, bottom-up, oracles, prediction, left-corner, chart. Also a comparison with Lisp. Examples in Prolog and Lisp.
- Simple Text Parser - - An implementation of a parser in LPA Prolog as well as a report about this parser.
- Techref - Prolog - - The Techref page regarding Prolog. Word Prolog meanings. Links.