Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Tcl-Tk:
|This category in other languages:|
- Was Scriptics.com, firm founded by Tcl creator, and original sole author, Professor John Ousterhout. Advocacy, tutorials, documentation, links, news, software, latest releases, downloads.
- ActiveTcl - - ActiveState's distribution of Tcl, available for Linux, Solaris, HP-UX and Windows. Overview, features, resources and testimonials.
- Clif Flynt - - Homepage of "Tcl/Tk For Real Programmers" author. Professional and personal information. Book overview, table of Contents, errata. Tcl/Tk related items.
- dgWebHelp: Tcl/Tk - - Fast access to Tcl/Tk and extensions manual pages via a nice Java applet.
- FAQ Launch Page - - A starting point for Tcl programmers to locate a variety of tutorials, reference guides, FAQs, software and printed material.
- Tcl Blend - - Notes about using Sun's Tcl/Java interface that works with Tcl8.0, JDK1.1. and JDK1.2.
- Tcl for Web Nerds - - A guide programming a Web service using TCL as the CGI language.
- Tcl Java Integration - - About Jacl, a Java implementation of Tcl 8.x., and TclBlend, a package for Tcl 8.x to load and interact with the Java VM.
- Tcl Tutorial - - This tutorial is aimed at those who have some knowledge of programming, although you don't have to be an expert. The tutorial is intended as a companion to the Tcl manual pages which provide a reference for all Tcl commands.
- The Tcl War - - Archive of notable replies to Richard Stallman's "Why you should not use Tcl" article he posted to Usenet.
- Tcl/Tk advocacy - - Teaches non-programming types how to create GUI applications using Tcl/Tk. Uses Windows, Cygwin, web browser or Linux as platform for learning, practicing, experimenting.
- Tcl/Tk Aqua - - TclTk Aqua is a binary distribution of the Mac OS X native Tcl/Tk and over fifty popular Tcl extensions.
- Tcl/Tk Cookbook - - The emphasis is on enabling the readers gain familiarity with Tcl/Tk programming within a very short-time so they can proceed to develop their own.
- Tcl/Tk Extensions and Information Page - - Extensions to make Tcl/Tk applications easy to implement. Some of these extensions are specific to NT, while others run in both, Unix and NT environments.
- Tcl/Tk Quick Reference - - For Tcl/Tk 8.x based on the quick reference guide written for Perl by Johan Vromans. A Perl script is included in the distribution to reorganize the 52 pages in the Postscript source into booklet form.
- Tcl/Tk Software - - Autodoc, Makedist, and other Software for and using Tcl/Tk written by Andreas Kupries.
- TclTutor - - Interactive computer aided instruction package to learn Tcl. It consists of 43 lessons covering all basic Tcl commands.
- Tcl-Wear Chronology - - A history of shirts, hats, office toys and other Tcl-related paraphernalia.
- Will's Tcl/Tk Page - - Featuring the trycatch and expand packages, guides to creating object commands and to success with namespaces and packages.