Top: Computers: Security: Products_and_Tools: Open_Source:
- Accesstream - - Open-source identity and access management software provides authentication, authorization, reporting and audit functions. Can be embedded in existing applications or installed standalone.
- dradis - - Open-source software for sharing information during penetration testing.
- FreeNAC - - LAN access control tool providing VLAN assignment and management, access control, live network inventory and documentation of patch cabling.
- KeePass - - A free password safe. Passwords can be stored in highly-encrypted databases, that can be unlocked with one master key or key-disk. For 32- and 64-bit Windows. Links to a port for Linux and MacOS X, and a converter for PalmOS.
- Libssh project - - Libssh is a free C library implementing the SSH protocol in conjunction with libcrypto from OpenSSL.
- NetworkTools - - A Java based toolkit made up of a protocol analyzer and a port scanner to monitor and troubleshoot security and network problems.