Top: Computers: Software: Databases: Open_Source:
|This category in other languages:|
- Arboretum Metric Access Method Library - - GBDI Arboretum is a portable C++ library which implements various Metric Access Method (MAM). By using this library applications will be able to perform similarity queries (queries by contents).
- ART - - A lightweight (Java/J2EE), multiplatform web based query tool and reporting environment. Supports tabular, crosstab, charts, scheduling; data exportable to spreadsheet.
- Axamol SQL Library - - Java library to execute SQL statements stored in external library files. This separation increases readability, eases maintenance, and allows separate testing and documentation. [MIT.
- BFMP Project - - Open-source business template for Filemaker Pro 9.0 that supports sales, inventory, quotes, and taxes, in multiple languages for multiple users.
- Bond - - A Linux rapid application development (RAD) tool for creating dynamic data aware database applications from standard design specifications.
- CQL++ - - Both a single user and client/server versions with ODBC drivers. Distributed under a modified GPL that allows distribution of applications without including source code. Commercial support available.
- Fast DB - - Main memory object-relational DBMS featuring log-less transaction recovery, tight C++ integration, query language like SQL. Optimized for all data being held in RAM.
- Hamsterdb Embeddable Database Engine - - Hamsterdb is written in ANSI C and supports a B+Tree index structure, uses memory mapped I/O (if available), supports cursors, and can create in-memory databases.
- iSQL-VIewer - - An SQL browser tool that works with any JDBC 2.0 or higher driver. [Open Source, MPL.
- ITTIA - - Provides small footprint, high performance, and easy-to-use embedded database solutions. Also sells technical support and consulting.
- Kexi - - An integrated environment for managing data. It helps creating database schemas, inserting, querying and processing data. Screenshots, downloads, resources, a wiki and a list of involved developers.
- Mneson - - Pure Ada database including library and tools for persistent graphs of basic values (integer, string, float).
- MonetDB - - Open source high-performance database system developed at CWI, the Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science Research of The Netherlands.
- Ocelot Computer Services Inc. - - The Ocelot SQL DBMS adheres closely to the ANSI/ISO SQL standard. The site has software downloads, tutorial information, and reviews of SQL or general DBMS books. [Mozilla and GPL.
- One$DB: Open Source Database - - Free and open source version of Java database Daffodil DB. Available in both network and embedded editions.
- Persistent Data Objects - - A flexible, lightweight object oriented database system in C++ with an extensible back-end store design. MFC compatible version available. [GPL.
- picoSQL - - picoSQL is a SQL-based, multi-user, client/server RDBMS, derived from a commercial project [GPL].
- Qt SQL Browser - - A graphical front end for any ODBC compliant database [GPL.
- RekallRevealed - - Rekall is an open source database front end, in the style of Microsoft Access. It is built on Qt and KDE and runs on Linux and Windows. Open source drivers available for MySQL, PgSQL and XBase (DB4 via a wrapper library) [GPL.
- Seva Software - ArunaDB - - Database server written in Ruby that supports tables, indexes, triggers, sequences, views, stored procedures, and transactions.