Top: Computers: Software: Online_Training:
|This category in other languages:|
- The Atomic Learning Library - - Subscription-based online software training accomplished through brief "atoms" of learning (short streaming QuickTime movies).
- Azimuth Interactive - - Developer of interactive, broadband software training products for corporate, government, and educational organizations. Available for purchase online.
- CBT400 - - Computer based training for IBM AS400, security, connectivity and e-commerce solutions.
- @citiwide - - The CitiWide Computer Training Center is a community leader in the provision of computer based training to low income people, workers, professionals and executives.
- COMPUT-a-PAC - - Specialist courses on site or by distance learning in computing. Hardware and software engineering and web design are specialities.
- Courses on Disk - - CD-ROM based training courses for Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Internet Explorer. Supplied on CD-ROM for convenience and ease of use.
- Datatrain - - The word leader in IBM Mainframe and Midrange training courses. MVS Applications, Operations and Helpdesk, AS/400, VSE and Tandem.
- DCTempJobs.com - - Microsoft Office Online Training Tutorial Resource. Tutorials on Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Acces.
- ExecuTrain - - Multimedia-based and instructor-led training courses on business application packages, network management, and application development.
- GCF Global Learning - - Provides free, web-based career and computer training. Self-paced or instructor-supported. Covers Microsoft applications, computer, email, and money basics. CEUs offered for some classes.
- Infopackets.com - - Specialize in providing Windows help and computer hardware and software help in the form of online video tutorials.
- Internet eLearning Institute - - Certificate training and professional development courses for Information Technology professionals or those wanting to be an IT professional.
- ITC Learning Corporation - - Interactive multimedia training titles and training management solutions from introductory to advanced delivered via CD-ROM, video, LAN, intranet and Internet.
- NETg - - A Thomson Learning business that develops a full range of learning solutions using learning objects and precision learning technology. Courses in multiple languages, covering professional IT, desktop and personal development skills.
- Reach Online - - Web Based Training Courses on computer applications, professional development, technical certification preparation, and practical skills.
- SofTutor - - Training for AutoCAD and MicroStation.
- SVi Training Products - - Supplies corporations, schools and government with state-of-the-art PC courseware and skills assessment tools. Products include MOUS and a full range of Computer Based Training.
- Total Training - - Offering graphics and animation software training on a variety of products.
- TutorPro - - Develops authoring tools and online training courses for IT end users.
- WARP! - - Computer Training Materials in Adobe's PDF format.
- Webassessor.com - - Online Skill Assessment Software for fully customizable web-based assessment authoring and delivery.