Top: Games: Game_Studies:
|This category in other languages:|
- The Canadian Video Game and Computer Industry - - Offers information and analysis about the video and computer game industry in Canada. Produced by a group of researchers in the Faculty of Information and Media Studies at the University of Western Ontario.
- Dungeon & Dreamers - - Website for book of the same name. Includes sample chapter and individual pages for authors Brad King and John Borland.
- Elliott Avedon Museum and Archive of Games - - Virtual exhibits from the University of Waterloo, Ottawa, Canada. Dedicated to research and the collection, preservation, and exhibition of games and game-related objects.
- Game Game - - Ludology meets Understanding Comics. A card game about game studies by Aki Järvinen.
- Game Research - - Offers news and research information on the development and social impact of computer games, and the Games Research mailing list.
- Games For Health - - Sponsored by the Serious Games Initiative. Develops a community and best practices platform for the numerous games being built for health care applications.
- Habitat Chronicles - - Weblog and development historical information from Chip Morningstar and Randy Farmer, designers of Habitat, 1985.
- Interactive Fiction - - Annotated bibliography and several scholarly articles about interactive fiction, by Dennis G. Jerz.
- Learning Games Initiative - - Examine computer games (arcade, console, PC, and handheld) in order to better understand their cultural and pedagogical import. Based in Tucson, AZ.
- Satellite Uplink - - A collection of insights that put video games inside a broader cultural and aesthetic framework. E-book available for download.