Top: Health: Mental_Health: Child_and_Adolescent:
|This category in other languages:|
- Camp MakeBelieve - - Professional and parent resources for managing child behavioral problems and teaching self-confidence and self-esteem to kids. Additional materials offered for sale; also conducts camps and offers counseling in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Child Mental Health - - Addresses mental disorders, behavioral disorders, child abuse, trauma, disaster and advocacy issues. Provides information including original articles and research results. Serves the needs of children, families, and professionals.
- Children's Mental Health Ontario - - Information on promoting environments that support positive mental health and quality children's mental health services in Ontario, Canada.
- DrAmy.net - - Information for parents, teenagers, children and professionals on subjects relating to child and adolescent psychology, school violence, and divorce.
- Itsallright.org - - Diaries of four fictional teenagers touched by mental illness. Factsheets, helpline, and information on mental illness including schizophrenia, depression, and anxiety disorders.
- Project Resilience - - Information resources, workshops, and products on building resilience in children and teens. Includes several publications on this strength-based approach to education, prevention and treatment of mental illness.