Top: Health: Mental_Health: Counseling_Services: Psychologists:
|This category in other languages:|
- Behavior Health Digest - - A psychologist's papers on such topics as mental health, developmental/ learning disabilities and forensic psychology. By Abraham Kuperberg Ph..
- Clara Coria - - Specializes in research of money, power, success, negotiations and love issues, from a gendered viewpoint. Books, therapy session scheduling, articles, interviews, and links. [Spanish and English.
- Clinstat, Inc. - - Services in English, French and German relating to post traumatic stress disorder, including consultation, seminars and workshops, program evaluation and development, research, and expert testimony.
- Dr. Dennis Pearne - - A psychologist, wealth counselor, and consultant who is a speaker and facilitator for inheritors, investors, and family businesses.
- Dr. Gail Gabbert - - Gail Gabbert, Interactions Therapy Center specializes in relationship and family problems.
- Dr. Jim Ricks - - A weekly radio and internet show about psychology, featuring conversations with leading edge people in the health and social sciences.
- Dr. Robert Brooks - - Dr. Robert Brooks is a leading speaker and author on such themes as resilience, self-esteem and family relationships.
- Dr. Vinaya Prabha Baligar - - Psychotherapist trained in cognitive therapy, with a private practice in Bangalore, India. Provides holistic, eclectic therapy and spiritual counseling. Conducts workshops in soft skills for corporate organizations. Includes details about the online-counseling available.
- FreeMindWare: Tools for Personal Growth - - Simple self-help tools for getting quickly out of bad moods, as well as general information on combatting depression, anxiety, anger, and other personal problems.
- Joseph M. Carver, Ph.D., Psychologist - - Psychologist site providing handouts on depression, trauma memory, ADHD, and identifying abusers in relationships. Links to psychology topics, as well as information about juvenile corrections.
- Kenneth S. Pope, Ph.D. - - Articles, research data, guides, and other resources on topics including forensic assessment, sex abuse, ethics, malpractice, supervision, psychological science and pseudoscience, and memory.
- Larry A. Nadig, Ph.D. - - Psychologist and family therapist, providing tips, principles and guidelines on communication, relationships and effective living.
- National Register - - Council of National Register of Health Service Providers in Psycholog.
- New Therapist Magazine - - Support for the practicing psychotherapist, covering news, research and the latest psychotherapeutic developments and approaches.
- PSYETA -- Psychologists for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - - A non-profit organization comprised of psychologists working in cooperation with other professional and animal rights organizations to change the way individuals and society as a whole treat nonhuman animals. PSYETA offers the first-ever psychological counseling program for treating animal abusers.
- Ron Kurtz - - Articles about Hakomi therapy by Ron Kurtz, schedule of workshops, Spanish versions, and links.
- Rossi Psychological Group - - Specializing in geriatric/forensic psychology services and training programs for law enforcement agencies. Evaluation, assessment/testing services.