Top: Home: Consumer_Information:
|This category in other languages:|
- Abby's Guide - - Buying guides with tips and advice. Also has forums where people can post their experiences and degrees of satisfaction with products they have purchased.
- BestStuff.com - - A network of reporters, authors, and industry experts offering reviews of new products.
- Canadian Consumer Information - - Consumer information guides covering a variety of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment, food, health, housing and finance.
- Check Out - - Wal-Mart's buyers blog about products they evaluate and solicit input from customers.
- Consumers' Checkbook - - This independent, non-profit consumer authority provides articles and ratings for local services in the United States.
- ConsumerSearch.com - - Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top rated products by category.
- EConsumer.gov - - Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries and offers consumers a way to file complaints online.
- EnerGuide - - Produced by the Canadian government's Office of Energy Efficiency, rates home appliances for cost of operation and gives tips and advice.
- ePublic Eye - - Monitors e-businesses for reliability, privacy and customer satisfaction. Offers a directory of registered safe shopping web sites, streaming audio consumer alerts and the Safe Shopping Radio Network.
- Federal Citizen Information Center - - Provides a library of consumer interest publications on a variety of topics. A service of the U.S. General Services Administration.
- Federation of American Consumers and Travelers (FACT) - - A national consumer organization offering benefits, discounts, and programs for consumers and travelers. Offers subscription based articles on cost saving health care benefits, scholarships, grants, and non-partisan political reports.
- Fixya.com - - Support information for consumer electronics and appliances, repair services, manuals, guides, faqs and troubleshooting.
- Ineed2know.org - - An independent, not-for-profit service providing articles and tips about products and services.
- InfoFAQ - - Questions and answers about buying products and services over the Internet.
- InstructionSheets.com - - Includes alphabetical list of manufacturers with links to their sites and list of product instruction manuals offered for download.
- JD Power Information Center - - Using consumer satisfaction data collected, this site provides consumers information to help them in their buying decisions.
- Make Life Easy - - An analytical shopping tool for consumers and businesses. Users can create smart shopping lists and personal consumer reports to make skilled purchase decisions.
- Master Me Meter - - Life calculators and tools for career, family, and work.
- MouthShut.com - - Consumers research, compare, and review products and services.
- The User Manual Site - - Contains instruction manuals and other support documents including operator and user guides, and how-to information for all sorts of appliances, machines and devices.
- Welsh Consumer Council - - Details of current projects, staff and publications, with advice, help and articles on a variety of consumer topics.