Top: Kids_and_Teens: Arts:
|This category in other languages:|
- ABC Toon Center - [ Kids ] - Includes games, puzzles, cartoons, read-a-long picture stories, and music for children of all ages.
- Art Index - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Directory with lots of links to galleries and museums.
- The Art Window - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers initial experiences into art terminology, principles and techniques and utilizes multi-cultural student work as teaching displays.
- Artissimo - [ Kids ] - Simple games and a gallery of art and stories created at the Artissimo kiosk in the National Gallery of Canada.
- Arts Alive - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - The National Arts Centre of Canada presents music, dance, and English and French theatre. In English and French.
- ArtServe - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - A huge collection of images of architecture across the world collated at the Australian National University.
- Bananaboo - [ Kids ] - Offers jokes, crosswords, coloring, stories, recipes, crafts, safety tips, pet names and other entertaining activities.
- BlackDog - [ Kids ] - Kids free on-line games, puzzles, mazes, screen savers, stories, postcards, and holiday fun.
- Blast - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - A BBC initiative encouraging 13-19 year olds throughout the UK to get involved in dance, film, art and music.
- CBBC - Art - [ Kids/Teens ] - Interactive site tells about the personalities of artists, introduces their work and offers all sorts of interesting "Artyfacts..
- Chateau Meddybemps - [ Kids ] - You'll meet amusing characters, try some fun learning activities, read original stories, and encounter some pretty humorous ideas.
- The Children's Film Unit - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Provides children aged 10 -18 an opportunity to participate in professional film and video workshops. A registered educational charity.
- Creative Art Space for Kids - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Features children's art work from CASK, children's art exhibitions, and art classes.
- Croc Festival - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Annual festivals held in many locations around Australia, involving Indigenous and non-Indigenous young people. Presents photographs, tour schedule and information kits for schools.
- Fairy Godmother - [ Kids ] - Wishes and stories about how to make ordinary moments magical.
- Family Fun - [ Kids ] - The Art Institute of Chicago offers exploration of the center and online games.
- Funology - [ Kids ] - Offers lots of fun, creative activities, games, jokes, and trivia.
- Get to Know - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Nature art contest for youth (kindergarten - grade 12) to go outside (or to a zoo, aquarium, or museum), and then to share their experience with the world by creating an original work of art, photography, or writing.
- HaringKids.Com - [ Kids ] - Interactive activities designed to inspire a love of learning and art.
- Incredible Art Department - [ Kids/Teens ] - Includes art trivia and news, an overview of careers in art, and lesson ideas. Also accepts student art submissions.
- KidLit - [ Kids ] - Allows kids to share their original artwork and writings online.
- Kids Space - [ Kids ] - An educational learning site devoted to bringing out the creativity in kids of all ages around the world. Invites children to share their stories, pictures, and musical compositions.
- Kids Who Care - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - An international performing arts organization that provides training in theatre, dance, music, and art. Site includes information on classes, camps, and touring company.
- KidsPsych - [ Kids/Teens ] - Games and activities, offers a maze, online coloring and games, fun with shapes, I Spy, plus cute animations and sounds.
- KidsWorld - [ Kids ] - Games and a coloring page based on works of art.
- MoMA.org | Red Studio - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Explores issues and questions raised by teens about modern art, today's working artists and what goes on behind the scenes at a museum. Contains interviews and interactive activities.
- Mount Spressmore - CYKE - [ Kids ] - Provides a playground for kids where they can find art galleries and submit works of art that will be added to the "Art Cave..
- N2Arts - [ Mature Teens ] - An online community and magazine for teens and young adults who are interested and involved in the performing and fine arts.
- National Gallery of Art NGAkids - [ Kids/Teens ] - Includes interactive discussions of paintings and sculpture in the National Gallery of Art, educational activities, and an animated musical story.
- Notebook - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers visual arts and art history references and resources.
- Our Museum of Art History - [ Kids ] - Virtual museum created by a third grade class presents the art forms of six different cultures.
- Picturing Women - [ Mature Teens ] - Interactive exploration into how women are figured, fashioned, turned into portraits, and told about in words and pictorial narrative. Part of an exhibit at Bryn Mawr College, the Library Company of Philadelphia, and the Rosenbach Museum and Library.
- Telfair Artyfacts - [ Kids ] - Based on some of the works in the Telfair Museum of Art in Savannah, GA. Includes interactive activities for kids as well as and teacher's resources.
- Web Gallery of Art - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Virtual museum of European painting and sculpture of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods (1100-1800). With commentaries on pictures, biographies of artists, and guided tours.
- The White Boxer Chronicles - [ Kids/Teens ] - The photographic adventures of two real white boxers, Charles-Clyde and Mavis. Includes holiday fun, projects, coloring pages, calendar, and boxer cartoons.
- Women Artists in Canada - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Works of women artists in diverse media, plus biographical information about the artists, essays, and a bibliography.
- Young Naturalist Awards - [ Kids ] - Collection of the winning entries from the American Museum of Natural History's national art and writing awards program for 7th to 12th graders.
- The Zinglers - [ Kids ] - Offers stories, music, color pages, and online activities.