Top: Kids_and_Teens: Health:
|This category in other languages:|
[ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Health, fitness, food, drugs, alcohol, disease, infection, safety, sexual health, and mental health are covered here.
- BAM Body and Mind - [ Kids/Teens ] - Learn about fitness, food and nutrition, exercise, disease, and safety. Take a quiz, play a game, or create a fitness calendar.
- For Kids and Teens - [ Kids/Teens ] - Articles on dealing with a depressed parent, having a chronic illness, the role of the school nurse, and so forth.
- Hair Growth Rate - [ Kids/Teens ] - Explains why arm hair stays short, but hair on the head grows long. Includes how animals shed and change the color of their fur.
- Health Harold - [ Kids/Teens ] - Online games, health and fitness information, message boards, and resources for teachers.
- Hygiène-educ.com - [ Kids ] - Play games to discover how the Netoons, champions of hygiene, battle the Buurkis germ team. Includes activity sheets and a glossary.
- KidsHealth - [ Kids ] - Has doctor-approved articles, animations, games, and resources to help kids learn more about their bodies and stay healthy.
- Land of Cyke - [ Kids ] - Learn about feelings and how your body works through fun games and interactive Flash movies.
- LearntobeHealthy.org - [ Kids ] - Play games and learn about dental health, eating healthy, the five senses, and how tobacco hurts the body.
- Meet Sidney the Kidney - [ Kids ] - Tells what happens in a kidney transplant, talks about the wait to have one, and what happens afterwards.
- Save The Antibiotic - [ Kids/Teens ] - Explains how bugs can become resistant to these drugs, and illustrates the idea with cartoons, games and quizzes.
- Sleep for Kids - [ Kids ] - Learn about what happens while we sleep, play fun games, and keep a sleep record. Explains about dreams, and why sleep is important.
- Virtual Knee Surgery - [ Kids/Teens ] - This interactive exercise goes through the entire process of total knee replacement surgery: patient preparation, incision, reshaping the bone, and installing the prosthesic joint.
- Walk in My Shoes - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Learn what it feels like to be older and what happens to our bodies as we age.
- What's Up Doc? - [ Kids/Teens ] - Fun questions and answers about health, with a hospital tour and quizzes. Created by grade 4 and 5 students as a Thinkquest project. In English and French.