Top: Kids_and_Teens: School_Time:
|This category in other languages:|
- ABC Learn Online - [ Kids/Teens ] - ABC's Education gateway for children and youth.
- ABC Teach - [ Kids ] - Includes dozens of free printable activities, research and report help, project and writing ideas, and diorama themes to print.
- AMKSS 3/1'2005 Webbie - [ Kids/Teens ] - Homepage for the class of 3/1/2005 of Ang Mo Kio Secondary School in Singapore. Offers news and updates on the class, as well as achievements, and photographs.
- Apples4theteacher.com - [ Kids/Teens ] - Features games and fun activities in art, music, foreign languages, English, math, science, and social studies. For students from kindergarten to the 6th grade.
- BBC - Schools - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Learning resources for kids at home and at school. Find activities and games.
- BerrysClass.net - [ Kids ] - Mr. Berry's 4th grade class at Alachua Elementary in Florida. Pages include announcements, photo gallery, and resource links.
- Brain POP - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Learn about your body, space, science and health. Have your homework questions answered with a movie, ask for advice, or just browse and learn. Some free sections but full access requires a paid subscription.
- The Children's University of Manchester - [ Kids/Teens ] - Learn about the human body, energy, early Egypt, the earth, organisms, textiles and language . Features short lessons, quizzes and activities.
- Classroom Clipart - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Provides educational clipart to be used on projects and reports. Clipart categories include countries, dinosaurs, animals, space, and weather.
- Cook with Lyle - [ Kids ] - Interactive games and educational activities to help kids improve math and reading skills. Requires Flash and Shockwave plug-ins.
- Doofuzz Dudes Club - [ Kids ] - Play online games, do puzzles and win prizes, and download computer wallpaper, birthday invitations and coloring pictures.
- Dr Pedi : Why? What? How? - [ Kids ] - Dr Pedi answers questions, such as why do we blink, what is pollution, why do we dream, and how should we take care of our teeth.
- Education for Kids - [ Kids/Teens ] - Free drill games related to math, language, social studies, and science.
- Education Place - [ Kids ] - Free games, activities, and resources for students studying math, reading, social studies and science.
- Eeyore's Patch - [ Kids ] - Winnie the Pooh and friends help teach children how to count, tell the time and learn about nature. Includes interactive exercises and sound files.
- Enchanted Learning - [ Kids ] - Site for K-3rd grade students includes both online and printable activities for all subject areas.
- EZSchool - [ Kids ] - Interactive tutorials, printable worksheets, and games.
- Farm Bureau Kids - [ Kids ] - Features agriculture related games, homework help, and resources.
- GCSE Guide - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Provides resources for the English and math portions of the test.
- GCSE Revising Revision - [ Mature Teens ] - Tutorials, tips and advice for meeting General Certificate of Secondary Education requirements in maths, English and physics. Includes science coursework support.
- Go 4 Quiz - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Have fun learning with short quizzes about countries, science and the Olympics. Includes answers.
- Gokidding - [ Kids ] - Games, puzzles and quizzes are used to help young children learn to tell the time, count, read, and write stories. Free worksheets and colouring pages can be downloaded.
- iKnowthat.com - [ Kids ] - Offers web-based educational activities for kids ages 2-12. Activities include stickerbooks, simulation games, painting, math and phonics.
- IPL Kidspace - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - The Internet Public Library (IPL) features a searchable, subject-categorized directory of authoritative websites; links to online texts, newspapers, and magazines; and the Ask A Question online reference service.
- Janet's Planet - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Contains video segments, whose topics range from the explanation of the food pyramid to the migratory habits of cranes.
- Just for Kids Only - [ Kids ] - Includes math, reading, and science sections, as well as activities for parents to do with toddlers and preschoolers.
- Kbears.com - [ Kids ] - Interactive Flash website for young children includes educational activities as well as fun and games.
- KE7 Extranet - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Features modules in English, math, science, modern languages, humanities, design, general studies, the arts, social sciences and business studies. Includes quizzes, reports, worksheets and photos.
- Kidport Home Page - [ Kids/Teens ] - Provides interactive math, science, social studies and language arts activities for K-8th graders. Also includes teacher and parent pages. Requires Shockwave plug-in.
- Kids Courier - [ Kids ] - Features news, science, reading, math and social studies resources.
- Kids Web India - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Aimed at young people of all ages, with quizzes, puzzles, poems, photographs, games, and general knowledge.
- KidsGen - [ Kids/Teens ] - Features hobbies and stories, jokes, poems, craft ideas, information about holidays and parties, school projects and magic tricks.
- KidZone - [ Kids ] - Includes animal facts, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, language arts, magic tricks, math, planets, preschool writing skills, and science experiments.
- KOL Homework Help - [ Kids ] - Elementary school students can search through educational sites for reference materials, tutorials, homework help, and games.
- Learning Haven - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - A learning resource covering most subjects and helping with homework. Also provides some free courses and activities.
- Macmillan McGraw-Hill - [ Kids ] - Features free, interactive exercises in math, reading, social studies, science, health, and music. Aimed at elementary school children.
- Madder of Facts - [ Kids/Teens ] - Offers timed facts quizzes on world capitals and multiplication.
- Make School Easy - [ Kids ] - Simple games and puzzles to help learn the alphabet, tell time, count, and understand colors. Includes quizzes to download and print.
- MidLink Magazine - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Bi-monthly online magazine created for middle and high school students around the world. Contains details of proposed and completed class projects.
- MrNussBaum.com - [ Kids/Teens ] - Offers lots of games on topics such as math, language, science, and social studies.
- Mrs. Thonus's Third Grade Stars - [ Kids ] - Includes spelling lists, ongoing homework assignments, curriculum related pages/links, class newsletter, student work and photographs of classroom activities in Marstons Mills East School in Massachusetts. Includes music.
- Ms. Jasztal's Fourth Grade Class - [ Kids/Teens ] - Class page for students in Brooksville, Florida. Includes information about class projects, the teacher, parent tips, a clickable interactive map, and suggested resource links.
- My Kids Corner - [ Kids ] - Features stories, rhymes, interactive activities, puzzles, coloring pages and alphabet pictures.
- Northumberland Teaching and Learning - [ Kids ] - Resources and activities for teachers and pupils covering most curriculum areas. Online activities for literacy, numeracy, design and technology, as well as information on creating school web sites.
- PinkMonkey.com - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Large collection of literature notes, online textbooks, digital library, and other study resources.
- Quiz-Tree - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Quizzes on various topics, including languages, math, economics, history, geography, and SAT preparation.
- Read 'n Tick - [ Kids ] - Offers interactive English, science and social studies activities for elementary students. Some activities require free registration.
- Research Process Helper - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers a framework to help students work through a research project. Its goals are information literacy, information problem-solving, and the research process.
- Sixth Sense - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers interactive learning resources for GCSE and A Level revisions. Requires free subscription.
- Smithsonian Education - [ Kids/Teens ] - Learn about art, science, history, people and places by reading short articles, playing games and doing short trivia quizzes.
- Studies Made Easy - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Offers homework help, math tricks, science news, periodic table, and a discussion forum.
- Studio 4 Learning - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - Features educational video clips covering a variety of topics, including math, science, English, history and SAT test preparation.
- Time for Time - [ Kids ] - Features interactive games, quizzes, animated time zones, class clock and the history of telling time. Includes lesson plans and create-your own worksheets for teachers.
- The Warrior Beat - [ Kids/Teens/Mature Teens ] - Features online newspaper from Oak Grove high school in Mississippi. Includes features, editorials, news,education trends, sports, photos, polls, and a game of the month. Some links are in PDF.
- The WCHS Times - [ Teens/Mature Teens ] - An independent school newspaper produced by students at Wilkes Central High School.