Top: News: Analysis_and_Opinion: Columnists: Humor:
- Blue Feathers on Fire - - Irreverent and off the wall articles, jokes, culture and comment across all aspects of modern day living.
- Brandao, Curt - Digital Slob - - Advance in the 21st century with as little effort as possible with a smarty-pants column for the rest of us.
- Brock, John - Southern Observer - - A newspaper column a newspaper that depicts one person's observations of growing up and living Southern - along with occasional topics of national interest.
- Carline, Gayle - - Collection of stories from a writer who juggles family, home, career, and the occasional 900-pound horse.
- Chartrand, David - Humor Columnist - - Essays about life, death, love, families, parents and children that have been reprinted in newspapers and magazines coast to coast.
- Chianca, Peter - At Large - - Funny observations on modern life, pop culture and parenting, as featured in the award-winning weekly column from the Boston Herald and other newspapers.
- D'Arcangelo, Lyndsey - - Site of creative writer, copywriter for The Buffalo News, novelist, and columnist for Outcome, a gay and lesbian monthly magazine.
- Davis, Sven - - An archive of columns and features relating to the arts, media, advice, how-to, and social commentary.
- Freed, Josh - JoshFreed.ca - - Humorous Saturday column about everything from potholes to politics to pigeons. Also, an award-winning documentary film maker.
- Hoppe, Arthur - - Tribute and small archive for legendary columnist of San Francisco Chronicle.
- Hyland, Adam - The Hy Five - - Personal commentary with a decided smirk on everything. If it happened and it's stupid, he will make fun of it.
- Jacks, Beth Boswell - Snippets - - Syndicated columnist, book author, and freelance writer whose weekly column appears in a number of southern newspapers.
- Karo, Aaron - Ruminations - - Bi-weekly column pondering life as a recovering frat boy with mailing list of over 50,000 subscribers.
- Lane, Mark - - Humor and comment by newspaper columnist at Daytona Beach News-Journa.
- Langworthy, Andrea - - Award winning writer and Minnesota newspaper columnist offers snippets of life as she sees it--seasoned with humor, reminiscence and reflection.
- Melton, W.S. "Bill" Jr. - - Southern humorist, writer, motivational speaker, and self syndicated newspaper columnist.
- Moss, Sheila - Humor Columnist - - Humor columnist writes funny stories and witty commentary. Humor newsletter, archive of humor columns and other funny stuff.
- O'Farrell, John - Guardian UK - - Biting humor about everyday life, politics, government and business. Includes archives from his weekly Guardian column and links to his latest books.
- Papandrew, Jackie - Airing My Dirty Laundry - - Columnist delves deep into the laundry basket of life, exposing everything from a spouse's sexual silliness to a teenager's text message tantrums. Dive in and discover a hamper full of hilarity.
- Rice, Heidi - Humor Columnist - - Married without children, an award-winning humor column, takes a funny look at life without kids, from day-to-day life to issues facing the baby boomer generation.
- Schultze, Rick - - Yachats, Oregon, freelance writer, observational columnist, humor columnist, and book and music reviewer for newspapers, magazines, and online.
- Schwartzberg, Joel - Jest To Kill - - The writing portfolio of a weekly humor columnist, former children's television writer, and doomed game show contestant, among other distractions.
- Scott, Liz - Modine Gunch - - Modine Gunch is Everywoman trying to survive the hassles of jobs, kids, and the world at large.
- Scrivel.com - - Online humor writing featuring comedy, satire and blogs from multiple writers.
- Shein, Bill - Reason Gone Mad - - Humor op-ed column from the Berkshire Eagle newspaper. Two-time winner of the National Press Club Award for Humor.
- Stein, Joel - - Archives of Joes Stein's LA Times columns, with brief biography. Stand-up comedian in print, desperate for attention.
- Steyn, Mark - - Current and archived columns about politics, arts and culture from the Canadian humorist. Includes links to the worldwide papers carrying his columns and book ordering details.
- Stupidman - - Funny pictures, funny stories by Stupidman, Internet Guru Traine.
- Summers, Jaron - Jaron's Wacky Tales - - Writer of hundreds of humorous columns and articles for newspapers and magazines, prime time television, as well as radio dramas, and a dozen novels.
- Teitell, Beth - Boston Humor Columnist - - Writes a column for the Boston Herald Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Read her humorous observations online about stuff in the news, life's idiosyncrasies (and her own).
- Van Ostrand, Maggie - - Opinionated, humorous weekly column about people, places and things, that currently appears in several publications online and in print.
- Waters, George - Humor Columnist - - Winner of the Will Rogers Writing Contest writes a humor column in Southern California about life in suburbia - from skunk attacks to traffic school to fear of flying.
- Workman, Morris - Workman Chronicles - - Humor columnist shares his "odd-servations" and twisted perspectives on small-town living, national news, sports, and societal whims. Featured weekly in the Desert Valley Times, Nevada.