Top: Reference: Education: How_to_Study:
|This category in other languages:|
- Academic Tips - - Helping students manage time, take better notes, study more effectively, improve memory, take tests and handle the stresses of college life.
- Earn Your Degree - - Practical advice for under graduate degree students covering time management, efficiency, managing relationships and making use of academic resources.
- Exam Shack - - Helping pupils and students learn and prepare for exam.
- How To Study - - Short tutorials on many aspects of study, note taking, writing techniques, flexible reading.
- LearnPlus Learning Guide - - Important elements involved in the learning process: time-management, concentration, memory, attitude, and learning styles.
- Neuromod - Online Memory Improvement Course - - It is possible to improve one's memory performance in specific areas by applying memory techniques. This site explain a number of systems ranging from simple to sophisticated. The training steps are clearly laid out and in most cases online training software is provided.
- Study Guides and Strategies - - A list of collaboratively maintained study guides and strategies made available in over thirty languages. Articles cover every aspect of study and are formatted as bulleted lists.
- Study Skills Memory Principles - - A list of memory or learning principles with a brief definition of each. Additional information related to the principles is available.
- Study Skills Self Help Information - - Articles and self-assessment tests covering scheduling and time management, memory techniques, note-taking, reading, and setting up a good studying environment.
- Study Tips - - More than fifty articles covering writing help, math help, science help, learning information / techniques and advice on a range of tests.
- Taking College Courses - University of South Florida - - Advice from Gregory McColm, math professor, on reading a textbook, the purpose of homework and methods for dealing with it, how the mind is affected by homework, asking questions and getting help, and tests and grades.