Top: Science: Biology: Botany:
|This category in other languages:|
- Bioversity International - - Provides information, publications and news on a range of subjects including agricultural ecosystems, genebanks, germplasm collection, crop wild relatives and neglected and underutilized species.
- Botanical Authors Database - - Search the database of authors who contributed to the contents of the catalog of type specimens in the Harvard University Herbaria.
- Botany Encyclopedia - - Includes a botanical dictionary, advice for gardeners, and a store selling plants.
- Botresearch USA - - a botanical research and biotechnology organization specializing in tissue culture, photomicroscopy, and the production of educational materials for universities.
- Center for Plant Conservation - - Collaborative organization dedicated to conserving and restoring the rare native plants of the United States. Includes information on conservation techniques.
- Glossary of Botanical Terms - - Contains more than 2,500 terms relating to botany, gardening, horticulture and landscape architecture. Fully searchable and it is regularly updated.
- Institute for Plant Ecology - - Information about research and teaching activities with focus on biodiversity and ecophysiology in different climatic regions, based at the University Münster.
- Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research - - Conducts research programs on molecular-biological, genetical, biochemical, physiological and cytological aspects of plant development and plant breeding. [English and German versions available..
- Suite101: Botany - - Articles on a wide range of plant topics for teachers, students, amateur naturalists and general readers.