Top: Science: Biology: Flora_and_Fauna: Plantae: Bryophyte:
|This category in other languages:|
- Andrew's Moss Site - - Photographs of mosses and a key to identifying the mosses and liverworts of northwest Europe.
- Bryology.eu - - Information on current research on the bryophyte flora of continental southern Italy and Albania.
- Bryophyte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - - The bryophytes are those land plants that have tissues and enclosed reproductive systems but lack vascular tissue that circulates liquids. They neither flower nor produce seeds but reproduce via spores.
- Bryophyte Classification - - Provides diagrams showing the relationships between the major lineages of green algae and land plants.
- Bryophyte Specialist Group - - The world conservation union and Species Survival Commission. Includes the red list of approximately 92 endangered bryophytes.
- Bryophytes - - Information about bryophytes, their importance, how to identify them and checklists for Hong Kong.
- Bryophytes - - Contains a PDF file describing mosses, liverworts and hornworts.
- Bryophytes - - Description of the vegetative features common to many bryophytes with photographic images of sections and samples under the microscope.
- Bryophytes - - Bryology at The Royal Botanic Gardens, Edinburgh.
- Mosses and Allies - - Photographs and information on the mosses, liverworts and hornworts.
- Mosses and Liverworts in Wales - - Produced by a member of the Countryside Council for Wales, this site gives an overview of what byophytes are, the habitats where they can be found in Wales and their conservatio.