Top: Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Plant:
- Provides access to a variety of information, products and services on a range of plant and animal genome mapping. From the National Agricultural Library of the US Department of Agriculture.
- Cerealsdb - - Cereal functional genomics at the University of Bristol. Bioinformatics tools for wheat and maize research including digital differential display, BLAST, electronic Northern blots and microarray analysis.
- C-Fern: A Plant for Teaching and Research - - Educational materials for teaching plant biology using hands-on and inquiry-based investigations and independent student-initiated research. Uses the tropical homosporous fern genus Ceratopteris as a model plant system.
- The Chlamydomonas Genetics Center - Duke University - - Serves as a central repository to receive, catalogue, preserve and distribute cultures of wild type and mutant strains of the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Also provides an extensive database and user support network.
- DNA LandMarks, Inc. - - Develop molecular plant breeding tools.Research includes molecular mapping, map-based cloning, and DNA markers.
- The Floral Genome Project - - Ambitious effort to map floral genetics with attention to "missing link" taxa, hosted at Penn State University and funded by the National Science Foundation.
- Genoplante - - Federative program for plant genomics research in France. Research projects have included the genomes of crop plants including wheat, maize, rice, pea, rapeseed and sunflower.
- Lam Laboratory - - Project to chart the relative physical position and movement of sequences for each of the chromosomes in cells of living plants. Includes project plan, 3d map, technology, and references.
- Nordic Gene Bank - - A plant genetic resources centre for Nordic agriculture and horticulture. Includes a database for searching for cultivars or accessions stored for specific taxa and a library containing information on the institutes publications.
- Photosynthetic Mutant Library - - Library of transposon induced maize mutants, DNA samples, and phenotypic data, available for the study of chloroplast biogenesis. Includes user guidelines, protocols, and controls.
- PLACE - - Database of motifs found in plant cis-acting regulatory DNA elements in vascular plants and their variations in other genes or in other plant species are also compiled.
- Plant Gene Expression Center - - Conducts fundamental research in plant molecular biology. Includes an overview of research, facilities, seminars, links and directions.
- Plant Gene Register - - An electronic publication for articles describing the isolation and DNA sequence determination of plant genes.
- Plant Genomics at Cirad - - Aimed at assisting breeding programs. Features molecular analysis of genetic diversity, genome mapping, somatic embryogenesis, and genetic transformation.
- Plant Genomics Network - - Cornell University repository of plant ESTs (expressed sequence tags), mostly from the Floral Genome Project, with links to completed sets by species, and submission instructions.
- Plant Molecular Biology Center - - Promotes, coordinates, and facilitates research activities in plant molecular and cellular biology. Includes information on the Core DNA sequencing facility. From Northern Illinois University.
- Plant Patent - - Provide information about protecting new variety and trademarks. Information is also available about license agreements and how to enforce patents and trademark rights.
- The UK Crop BioInformatics Network - - Individual databases for Arabidopsis, Barley, Brassica, Forage grasses, Millet and comparative analysis . Also develops new tools and displays to highlight the agronomic significance of comparative analysis.