Top: Science: Directories:
|This category in other languages:|
- Directory of the Virtual Library, an expert-run catalog of sections of the web, which is particularly strong in science topics.
- British Council: Science - - These pages guide you into UK science, engineering and technology, and environment, and list services and information produced by the British Council.
- Dissertation CIS - - Project to provide access to electronic versions of doctoral theses in a range of scientific disciplines translated from the original Russian.
- EFG's Color Reference Library - - Research resource aimed toward color reference, but includes links to science, technology, and educational resources.
- Essential Science Indicators - - Summaries of new developments within areas of science of key papers, authors, institutions, nations and journals. Categorized by type of media.
- Europartnersearch.net - - Databases of European research institutes and companies for partner search within the frame of research projects.
- First Gov for Science - - Collection of information provided by U.S. government agencies, including research and development results.
- First Science - - Portal of news, articles, games and quizzes, vidcaps and webcams, humor and poems.
- Honest Intellectual Inquiry into Science - - Includes categorized links to general science, anthropology, archaeology, astronomy, biology, genetics, evolution, chemistry, physics, climatology, computers, ecology, geology, mathematics, medicine, and paleontology.
- Lab Finder - - Searchable database for testing and calibration laboratory facilities by country and type of experiments.
- NovaGate - - A gateway to selected resources in the fields of forestry, veterinary, agricultural, food and environmental sciences. Searchable and browsable annotated database by the libraries of the Nova University.
- Refdesk.com - Science Information Resources - - Annotated collection of resource pages for chemistry, physics, technology, anthropology, biology, food science, genetics, geology, cosmology, science history, engineering, math, and related online magazines.
- SciCentral: News - - Science portal includes breaking news from scientific journals, universities and government sources.
- Science Education Website - - Contains to biology, chemistry, environmental, games, higher education, math, paranormal, physics, space, and technology webpages. Includes a quiz bowl and FAQs page. Maintained by the University of Louisville.
- The Science Page - - Links to resources in all main science areas, plus newsgroups, constants, history, teacher resources and science analogies.
- Science Resources on the Net - - A selection of listings covering museums, K-12 sites, math, computer science, philosophy of science, physics, chemistry, astronomy and cosmology, biology, geology, ecology, agriculture, medicine, psychology, anthropology and archeology. Includes website search engine.
- Science World - - Links to science resources. Also includes weather links.
- The Scout Report for Physical Sciences - - Biweekly e-zine offers a selective collection of internet resources covering topics in the sciences, and related fields such as math and engineering, that have been chosen by librarians and content specialists in the given field of study.
- STN Easy - - Web-based search engine that accesses more than 60 databases in the Scientific and Technical Information Network. Includes Scitech, regulatory information, MSDS, chemical inventories, toxicology, chemical suppliers, other topics.
- STN International on the Web - - An online scientific and technical information service (subscription required) that provides access to more than 200 in-depth databases in science and technology to offer direct links to the scientific literature, patents, and chemical catalogs.
- Strategian - - Descriptions, ratings and links for a few "top internet sites" in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics, and psychology.
- Virtual Library - - Provides access to a vast array of energy, science, and technology information.
- WebExhibits Catalogue - - Something interesting, every day. Brief summaries and online reviews of an eclectic selection of science-related web sites.