Top: Science: Math: Recreations: Games_and_Puzzles:
- A+ Math - - Interactive math help for K-12 students with flashcards, Math Wordfind, Homework Helper and worksheets.
- Aha! Puzzles - - Puzzles, books, games and tests with designed by Lloyd King, author of "Test Your Creative Thinking".
- AIMS Puzzle Corner - - Provides over 100 puzzles with the goal of creating an engaging learning environment.
- Alien Tiles - - Object of puzzle is to try to get color pieces to create certain patterns in cube.
- Ben Robinson's Cross-Number Puzzles - - A collection of cross-number puzzles: similar to crosswords, but using digits instead of letters. Many involve complex mathematical reasoning.
- Colorful Mathematics - - Educational software presents advanced mathematics to K-12 students in a game-oriented approach, using coloring and drawing techniques to illustrate concepts from graph theory and computer science.
- The Contest Center - - Classic puzzles and riddles requiring only simple logic and elementary math.
- Creative puzzles - - Interactive puzzle archive with descriptions for puzzle construction and a special children's puzzle page.
- Free Puzzle Collections - - Educational and recreational puzzles for teachers, students and parents. Each puzzle is graded by difficulty and has a hint. Solutions are available to members.
- Group Games - - Animations that develop the theory behind such puzzles as the Rubik cube.
- The Little Math Puzzle - - The Little Math Puzzle has been a K-12 Internet activity since 1995 for grades 5-9. Currently the puzzles have ceased but the site maintains complete archives of past problems.
- Logic Puzzles - - Collection of original numerical-logic puzzles. Many are long and difficult, involve sorting and comparing long lists and are intended to be solved using a good spreadsheet program.
- Logicville - - Educational puzzles, brain teasers, and word games such as anagrams, cryptograms, alphametics, doublets, tangrams.
- Math Puzzles - - Logic puzzles and riddles with some solutions.
- MatheMagic - - A collection of mathematical puzzles, jokes and articles.
- MatheMajik - - Indian site featuring calculation tricks and math puzzles.
- Mathematical Games - - A collection of pencil and paper games with mathematical content. Many can be played through the site.
- Mathproblems.info - - Over one hundred and fifty math problems ranging from basic math to differential equations.
- Mathpuzzle.com - - Celebrates math puzzles and mathematical recreations.
- Mathschallenge.net - - A website dedicated to the puzzling world of mathematics, with a discussion forum.
- Mathwizz - - Interactive math problems for abilities ranging from middle school to university.
- Mixed Up Math - - Logic problems, where equations are mixed up. In various formats like boxes, crosses, diagonals, mazes. Free download.
- Paul Hsieh's Puzzles - - Logical and mathematical brain teasers, with an indication of difficulty. Hints are provided; solutions are available by email.
- Perfect Times - - Teaches and assesses fluency of multiplication and division tables using online cards. Submit data and compare results.
- Polyhedra Links - - Pastime and activity links for various geometric patterns, polygons and polyhedra by Jill Britton.
- Pythabacus - - Description and instruction of using the ancient Pythagorean Abacus to do arithmetic.
- Scott Kim - - Puzzles for web, computers, and print; ambigrams.
- Wu's Riddles - - A collection of riddles, puzzles, and technical interview questions, with a discussion forum.