Top: Science: Social_Sciences: Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual_Studies:
|This category in other languages:|
- Affirming Rainbow Research - - Established to conduct research on issues individuals face when they experience same-sex attraction and to educate mental health professionals on current perspectives.
- Gay and Gender Research - - Sociocultural and health related research group. Details on completed projects and upcoming studies.
- Gay and Lesbian Media Studies - - Collection of student research primarily concerned with gay and lesbian media studies with emphasis on Australia.
- The Gay Animal Kingdom - - Article in Seed magazine about Joan Roughgarden's biological theories and how they explain LGBT people better than traditional Darwinian sexual selection.
- Gender and Sexuality - - This page publishes texts which address gender studies and queer studies, with a particular focus upon discussions of sex, gender, sexual identity and sexuality in cultural practices.
- LAMBDA Educational Research Foundation - - Promotes research into lesbian and gay issues and lifestyles for the purpose of public education. Site contains information on its resources and services.
- Palm Center - - Promotes the study of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people in the armed forces by organizing conferences, sponsoring research, and supporting graduate student training.
- QueerTheory.com - - Resource directory for LGBT and queer cultures, queer theory, queer studies, gender studies, and related fields.
- SexualOrientation.info - - A research project at the University of Edinburgh is looking for participants in "mixed sexual orientation identity relationships".
- University of Chicago: Center for Gender Studies - - Consolidates work on gender and sexuality, and in feminist, gay and lesbian, and queer studies, and fosters teaching, research, and discussion. Houses the Lesbian and Gay Studies Project.