Top: Science: Social_Sciences: Linguistics:
|This category in other languages:|
- Covers language acquisition, learning disorders, linguistics, universals, early development of the English language and phonetics. - Web site for the mailing list: professional communication and networking for the world-wide community of linguists.
- Blogos - - News and opinion articles on sociolinguistics, bilingualism, translation, technology, and other aspects of linguistics.
- Language Log - - Weblog run by University of Pennsylvania phonetician Mark Liberman, with multiple guest linguists.
- Lexicon of Linguistics - - Searchable database of linguistic terminology updated with new terms in the areas of Generative Grammar (Minimalism) and Phonetics. Includes bibliography.
- Maledicta Press - - Specializes in negatively-valued words and expressions from all languages and cultures, focussing on the origin, etymology, meaning, use and influence of verbal aggression and abuse of any kind.
- The sci.lang FAQ - - Answers to frequently asked questions about dialects, languages and their relationships, linguistics, and phonetic systems.
- Stewardship Project - - Listings of international geographical names, orthography and transcription with commentaries on language.
- Unilang Community - - Provides a home for everybody interested in any aspect of language(s) or linguistics.