Top: Science: Social_Sciences: Psychology: Child_Psychology:
|This category in other languages:|
- AMA - Division 53 - Clinical Child Psychology - - Information about the American Psychological Association's Division 53, Clinical Child Psychology. Includes links to publications and information about task forces, APA Convention activities, and membership for practitioners and students.
- Child and Family Study Group - - Research lab at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, USA. Provides information on the lab and past and present research projects.
- The Child Psychologist - - Dedicated to the fields special education and psychology and the remediation of childhood and adolescent disorders.
- Cognitive Therapy for Kids - - Provides resources for parents of children and adolescents who may be dealing with anxiety, depression, or AD/HD. The site describes the practice of cognitive behavioral therapy, and provides links and resources.
- Dr. Amy.net - - Resources regarding various child and teen issues. Three sections: Teens, Parents and Students.
- Liew Lab of Child Development - - This lab at Texas A&M University is interested in understanding the processes involved in children’s social and emotional development. The main goal is to understand what helps children become well adjusted and competent, socially and academically.
- Pro Autism - - Provides information on the remediation of autism's core deficits through relationship development.
- Sibling Rivalry - - The causes, consequences, and solutions to the multiple social, psychological and family problems caused by sibling rivalry.