Top: Science: Social_Sciences: Psychology: Psychoanalytic_and_Psychodynamic: Lacanian:
|This category in other languages:|
- Apres-Coup Psychoanalytic Organization - - Après-Coup is a not-for-profit organization established in 1987 devoted to analytical formation and the discussion of contemporary issues in psychoanalysis and culture with an emphaisis on the writings of Jacques Lacan.
- The Centre for Freudian Analysis and Research - - The Centre for Freudian Analysis and Research - CFAR - was founded in London, England in 1985 with the aim of promoting and developing psychoanalysis from within a Lacanian perspective.
- The Centre for Lacanian Analysis - - The CLA website addresses psychoanalysis, psychoanalytic psychotherapy, psychology, counseling, art; from clinical, academic, and training points of view.
- Jacques Lacan in the U.S. - - Home to the journal "lacanian ink" as well as bios/bibliographies of prominent Lacanians, links, and visuals.
- Lacan.org - - Home of the Lacanian School of Psychoanalysis and the San Francisco Society for Lacanian Studies. Includes a number of interesting essays and the contents listings of the print journal Anamorphosis which is published by the society.
- Ornicar? - - Electronic version of the psychoanalytic review edited by Jacques-Alain Miller. The review first appeared in 1975 and has since become one of the classic sources of writings in the Lacanian orientation.
- Return: A Journal of Lacanian Studies - - Professionally refereed academic journal that explores the theories of French psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan within the context of a variety of academic fields.
- Sherry Turkle - - Personal site of this prominent Lacanian containing a resume as well as copies of several of her papers.
- World Association of Psychoanalysis - - The primary organisation for promoting the teaching of Jacques Lacan. This site has links to all the officially recognised schools for the training of Lacanian psychoanalysts as well as the latest news from the Lacanian community.