Top: Science: Social_Sciences: Psychology: Social:
|This category in other languages:|
- Searchable links directory for subject areas, PhD programs, researchers, research groups, journals, online studies, and teaching resources.
- Biology of Aggression - - Science Friday audio discussion of the role of genes and family environment in aggression, featuring Adriane Raine, Dorothy Nelkin, and Craig Ferris.
- Culture and Emotion Lab - - Lab of Jeanne L. Tsai, assistant professor of psychology at Stanford University. Includes current research, publications, how to participate, related links, and the General Ethnicity Questionnaire.
- Decision Making - - Science Friday audio discussion of the involvement of emotion and ventromedial prefrontal cortex in decision making, featuring Daniel Tranel and Scott Plous.
- Geneva Emotion Research Group - - Theoretical and empirical psychology research group at the University of Geneva. Research interests and contact details for group members; online abstracts and publications lists; details of current research. Some text in German.
- Implicit Association Test - - Educational resource and research site for investigations in implicit social cognition. Includes online tests for implicit preferences for racial groups, age groups, political candidates, and associations between gender and academic domains.
- Nijmegen Cultural Psychology Group - - Research group focusing on youth culture, male-female relationships, sexual behavior, the construction of a philosophy of life, and the contemporary development of new religious forms. Includes information about recent activities, past and current research, and a selection of papers and abstracts.
- Social Psychology Basics - - Electronic textbook by Professor George Boeree, with chapter topics including person perception, persuasion, conformity, and sociobiology.
- A Sociological Social Psychology - - A tour through social psychology from the nature-nurture debate through to the psychology of urbanisation, all from a sociological perspective.
- SPSP Mentorship Program - - Offers free email-based career mentoring in personality and social psychology to students from underrepresented groups in psychology (e.g., ethnic and racial minorities).
- Stanford Prison Experiment - - Philip Zimbardo's website about his classic study. Contains a 42 page slideshow with videoclips of the original experiment with Zimbardo's commentary, points for discussion, and links to related sites.
- UMass Adult Attachment Lab - - Details of research projects, list of recent publications, instruments and measures for attachment research, and an attachment research network.