Top: Society: Advice:
|This category in other languages:|
- Answerbag - - User-submitted questions and answers on any topic whatsoever. Answers are rated, so users can see which answers and users are trusted.
- AOL Coaches - - Experts provide tips and advice on matters concerning health, relationships, money and careers. Includes a weekly newsletter and searchable directory of topics.
- Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee - - Advice from M.D. and Ph.D. on health, family, relationships, etiquette, fashion, movies.
- Dr. Phil - - Official site of Dr. Phil McGraw. Includes a biography, events and tour schedule, online tests, a newsletter and contact details.
- Go Ask Alice - - Question and answers on many topics, with a health focus. From Columbia University's Health Education Program, with a searchable database.
- Kids Help Phone - - Provides help to children in Canada on a variety of issues, such as relationships, school, bullying, suicide, and abuse.
- SoYouWanna.com - - Provides articles on how to do just about anything from finding an apartment to becoming a model to picking out a pet ferret.