Top: Society: History: By_Time_Period: Middle_Ages:
|This category in other languages:|
- Selected sources, full text sources, and lives of saints. - An academic site, written and maintained by medieval scholars for the benefit of their fellow instructors and serious students. Authors are held to high standards of accuracy, currency, and relevance to the field of medieval studies.
- The Crusades - - Information on the campaigns, the people, and the effects.
- Cunnan - - User edited encyclopedia of the middle ages operated by the Society for Creative Anachronism.
- The End of Europe's Middle Ages - - A large tutorial site designed to assist those students engaged in Renaissance, Reformation and Early Modern studies who lack a background in medieval European history.
- European Middle Ages - - A learning module including essays and resources from part of a distance learning course, Washington State University.
- The Internet Medieval Sourcebook - - A database of primary and secondary sources, categorized by time period as well as location, offering articles, transcripts, and related links. By Paul Halsall.
- Knights and Armor - - Dedicated to the history of the medieval knight and knight related topics.
- Medieval Fiefdom - - An educational site about living and working in eleventh to fourteenth century England, produced by high school students.
- Medieval History - - Articles, mostly European history, pertaining to everyday life, warfare, cathedrals, castles and important personalities from the 4th to 16th centuries.
- The Medieval Times - - Discover the people, culture, technology and development that made up this rich and vibrant part of world history through a concise timeline and articles on battles, the feudal system, witches, invasions, and the crusades.
- The Middle Ages and Renaissance - - Important events described by eyewitnesses, with introductory explanations. Includes the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle on the 12th-century English civil war, Marco Polo describing Kublai Khan in battle, and the discovery of America by Columbus.
- The Normans, A European People - - Comprehensive coverage of the history, culture and heritage of the Normans in France, the British Isles and Italy. Includes biographies, genealogies of rulers, a gazetteer of Norman buildings, places to visit and bibliographies.
- Our Medieval Heritage - - Abstracts, illustrations and web links for a book of collected essays on medieval themes from the Australian National University, published by Merton Priory Press.