Top: Society: History: By_Topic: Social_History: History_of_Education:
- Education Archives of Shelby County - - Contains several articles on the history of education in Ohio including schoolmasters, teacher's rules, schoolhouses, and the Parent Teacher Association.
- The History of Education Review - - The Australian and New Zealand History of Education Society is an association of scholars and others with an interest in the history of education and produces books twice a year.
- History of Education Society UK - - A scholarly society devoted to research in the history of education mainly with a UK focus. Information provided about membership of the society, its conferences, publications and activities.
- History of Rockingham County Public Schools - - Detailed history organized by schools, and superintendents as well as a historic review which consists of several articles related to school construction and pupil transportation. Virginia.
- Leon County School Histories - - History of education in this Florida county, organized by superintendents, individual schools, and construction date.
- The Lost Year Project - - The school year following the Little Rock Central High School Crisis has been named the "Lost Year," when 3,665 public high school students and their teachers were denied public education.
- Parsonsfield Seminary: 1932 Centennial Edition - - Centennial history (1832-1932) of Parsonsfield Seminary, one of the pioneering institutions of secondary education in New England. Describes curriculum, school culture and noteworthy teachers, students and founders, with illustrations.
- Research Project Database - - Active database of research projects in the history of education and childhood. New projects for listing are solicited, searches and downloads are welcome.
- Snyder Hill School - - Brief profile of this restored 1886 Pennsylvania schoolhouse which now serves as a Punxsutawney Area Historical and Genealogical Society museum.
- 150 Years of Education in Maine - - Sesqui-centennial History of Maine's Educational System and the Growth and Development of the Maine State Department of Education.