Top: Society: Issues: Family_Planning:
|This category in other languages:|
- AlexanderSanger.com - - Biography, writings, and interests of Alexander C. Sanger. He is the grandson of Margaret Sanger, who founded the birth control movement, and is currently Chair of the International Planned Parenthood Council.
- Contraception - - Center for Reproductive Law and Policy issues information and position statements on access to contraception, including emergency forms, around the world.
- Gente Joven - - Mexican family planning group describes its programs, including efforts to implement replicable sexual health education strategies in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Quinacrine Sterilization - - Outlines concerns about the safety and possible carcinogenicity of quinacrine, use of which is being considered for use in sterilization programs in poor countries.
- Refusing to Participate In Health Care: A Continuing Debate - - Analysis by the Alan Guttmacher Institute on the issue of whether individuals and institutions should be permitted to refuse to participate in reproductive and other health care services on the grounds of religious belief or moral objection.
- State Innovations in Family Planning Services Agency - - Reproductive health non-governmental organization in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Information about programs to reduce fertility rate and improve maternal and child health, including personal counseling, contraceptive marketing, and work with personal birth attendants.
- Culture War Hits Local Pharmacy - - Christian Science Monitor article about the issues involved when pharmacists refuse (on religious or moral grounds) to fill prescriptions for contraceptives and morning-after pills. (April 8, 2005)
- Worldwide Contraceptive Use Rising - - Discussion of UN data on current contraceptive practices and needs in 153 countries and areas. Overall contraceptive use increased substantially over the past decade in developing countries. [Requires free registration.] (June 17, 2002)