Lampadine LED: Novità!
Corsi di Formazione
Corsi di Cucina
Formazione a Distanza
Corsi di Lingua Inglese
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Gaming
The Future Legal Landscape for Internet Gambling
- - Leading gambling authority Professor I. Nelson Rose examines the legalities of gambling online.
Gambling Law US
- - Examination and explanation of United States gambling laws at the state and federal levels.
Gambling Online - Is it Legal?
- - Sixty percent of Internet gambling is done by Americans. The US government is trying to stop it, but can they.
Gaming Studies Research Center
- - Extensive gambling resources from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming
- - Academic resources on the impact of gambling both on individuals and in the wider society.
North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries
- - Contains facts and figures, lottery history, events listings and gambling studies resources.
Internet Gambling Licensing and Regulation Commission Act
- - US House bill by John Conyers (D-MI) to establish an Internet gambling commission.
(March 12, 2003)
Internet Gambling Enforcement Act
- - US House bill by James Leach (R-IA) to prohibit funding of Internet gambling accounts via bank instruments.
(January 7, 2003)
- - The Government Accounting Office's overview of the issues. [PDF]
In re: MasterCard Decision
- - US Court of Appeals ruling that the Wire Act does not prohibit online casino wagering.
(November 20, 2002)
Frontline: Easy Money
- - Interviews and articles from both sides of the debate, as well as a timeline, statistics and look at gambling odds.
TerritorioScuola. Some rights reserved.