Top: Society: Issues: Older_Citizens:
|This category in other languages:|
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Seniors Issues - - News, background information and links on the Older Americans Act and other federal programs affecting the nation's senior citizens, including Meals on Wheels.
- Beverly Foundation - - Pasadena non-profit organization focusing on important issues affecting older adults especially mobility and transportation within the community.
- CARIE - - Organizations whose mission is to improve the well being, rights, and autonomy of older persons through advocacy, education, and action.
- Center on an Aging Society - - Non-partisian public policy institute that studies the consequences and opportunities of population aging for all aspects of society.
- The Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups - - Non-profit grassroots advocacy organization concerned with issues affecting older persons and their families. List of member services and consumer advocacy information.
- Health and Retirement Study (HRS) - - The Health and Retirement Study (HRS) is a source of longitudinal, cross-sectional data for researchers and policymakers who study aging. The HRS is based on a national sample of over 22,000 individuals who are interviewed every other year.
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature - - Non-profit group advocating on issues affecting older adults in the state. Includes details of resolutions, a directory, newsletters and a calendar of events.
- U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging - - Conducts a continuing study of matters pertaining to problems and opportunities of older people. Hearings, events, and links to related government agencies.