Top: Society: Philosophy: Philosophy_of_Religion:
|This category in other languages:|
- Analytic Philosophy of Religion - - Resources in the analytic philosophical tradition, including religious epistemology, theistic arguments, medieval philosophy, and teaching resources and discussion groups.
- Ars Disputandi - - Online journal for philosophy of religion. It publishes refereed articles, literature surveys and discussion notes, as well as book reviews and bibliographies.
- The High Way - - Weblog exploring beliefs relating to the existence of a God or gods (theism) and specifically the systematic development of the knowledge of God (theology).
- Lux Veritatis - - A study of Catholic philosophy, St. Thomas Aquinas, and current issues.
- Philosophy of Religion - - Explains and assesses the classical arguments for and against God's existence. Includes a section on divine command theory.
- The Prosblogion - - Philosophy of religion blog written by professionals and graduate students.
- Rudolf Steiner and Religion - - The Religion Section of the Rudolf Steiner Archive presents some of the lectures and publications of Rudolf Steiner related to the Philosophy of Religion.
- Society of Christian Philosophers - - Aims to go beyond the usual philosophy of religion sessions at the APA, and stimulate thinking on the nature and role of Christian commitment in philosophy. Based at Southern Illinois University.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Cosmology and Theology - - Reasoning known as the cosmological argument attempts to justify belief in God by pointing to the existence of the cosmos, its causal orderliness, and alleged evidence of its being in some sense designed to include life and intelligence.
- Theism - - A study of the nature and attributes of the God of classical theism.