|Owner||All Media Network, LLC|
AllMovie (previously All Movie Guide) is a for-profit website with information about films, television programs, and screen actors.12 AllMovie.com and the AllMovie consumer brand are currently owned by All Media Network, LLC.3
The AllMovie database was licensed to tens of thousands of distributors and retailers for point-of-sale systems, websites, and kiosks. The AllMovie database is comprehensive, including basic product information, cast and production credits, plot synopsis, professional reviews, biographies, relational links, and more.
AllMovie data was accessed on the web at the AllMovie.com website. It was also available via the AMG LASSO media recognition service, which can automatically recognize DVDs.
The AMG consumer facing web properties AllMusic.com, AllMovie.com and AllGame.com were sold by Rovi in August 2013 to All Media Network, LLC. The buyers also include the original founders of SideReel and Ackrell Capital investor Mike Ackrell. 5
- Michael Haddad (2005). The screenwriter's sourcebook: a comprehensive marketing guide for screen and television writers. Chicago, Ill: Chicago Review Press. p. 333. ISBN 1-55652-550-8.
- Malone, Michael (2005). The Everything College Survival Book: From Social Life To Study Skills--all You Need To Fit Right In (Everything: School and Careers). Avon, MA: Adams Media Corporation. p. 281. ISBN 1-59337-334-1.
- Rovi Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Performance Announces Agreements to Sell Rovi Entertainment Store and Consumer Website Businesses, Rovi, July 21, 2013, retrieved 2013-10-18
- Mandasoft Entry, Mandasoft, December 17, 2007, retrieved 2012-06-18
- Digital Entertainment Veterans Launch ‘All Media Network’ to Perfect Digital Media Discovery, BusinessWire, December 3, 2013, retrieved 2013-12-03