From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up annex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annex or Annexe may refer to:
- Annex, the process in which one gathers knoledge in order to undergo domination
- Annex (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Annex, an early name for the Bangkok Adventist Hospital
- Annex, addendum or appendix at the end of a book or report
- Annex, an addition or extension - such as buildings outside a main site.
- The Annex, a neighborhood in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Annex (Arellano University – Plaridel Campus), a university athenaeum
- "The Classical Annex", a short story by E. M. Forster
- Annexation, the incorporation of territory into another geo-political entity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.