From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Apex of cochlea)
A cupula is a small, inverted cup or dome-shaped cap over a structure, including:
- Ampullary cupula, a structure in the vestibular system, providing the sense of spatial orientation.
- Cochlear cupula, a structure in the cochlea.
- A structure surrounding hair cell receptors sensitive to hydrodynamic flow in fish.
- The cervical pleura in the thorax.
- A layer in the otolith organs.
- The cupula optica, or optic cup, in embryological development of the eye.
- Cup-like structure fitted over the eye during electrophysiology study.
- Cupola, the spherical domes atop churches and other structures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.