||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
|Birth name||Borislav Drljača|
|Born||29 August 1941|
|Origin||Donja Suvaja, than Independent State of Croatia, now Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Boro was born in the Independent State of Croatia during the World War II to Serbian father Branko and mother Stoja. His mother died during the war, when Bora was still a toddler. He has no memories of her and no pictures. His father later got married with a new wife, after the war.
According to Boro, his worst days in his life was when the Yugoslavian wars started, Bosnian television didn't want to play his songs because he was Serb and Serbian television didn't want to play his songs because he was from Bosnia.
His biggest hits are "Ne namiguj na me tuđa ženo" (Don't wink at me, you other person's woman), and "Plači, mala, plači" (Cry, baby, cry), written by Baja Mali Knindža.
- 1973 - Sarajevo divno Mesto (Sarajevo lovely place)
- 1974 - Za Ljubav Tvoju (For your love)
- 1975 - Ti si sve sto zelim (You are all I want)
- 1976 - Krajisnici gde cemo na prelo (Krajišniks where do we go at the ride)
- 1978 - Pjevaj mi, pjevaj sokole (Chant me, falcon)
- 1980 - Boro i Gordana Runjajic (Boro and Gordana Runjajic)
- 1981 - Bora Drljača (Bora Drljaca)
- 1982 – Jugosloven (The Yugoslav)
- 1984 - Nas Dvoje Veze Ljubav (A love binds two of us)
- 1985 - Hitovi Jugodisk BDN 0661 (Jugodisk Hits BND 0661)
- 1985 - Čovjek sam iz naroda (I am a man of the people)
- 1986 - Pjevaj Srce (Sing, the heart of mine)
- 1988 - Ala vera majstore (Congratulations, maestro)
- 1990 - Ko te uze zlato moje (Who took you, my gold)
- 1990/91 – Krajino, Krajino (Krajina, oh Krajina)
- 1991 – Ja sam čovek za tebe (I am the man for you)
- 1991 – Nedam Krajine (I am proud of Krajina)
- 1995 - Nema raja bez svog zavicaja (There is no paradise without homeland)
- 1996 - Krajišnik sam ja (I am a guy from Krajina)
- 1998 - Sine Sine (Son, oh my son)
- 1999 - Raca II (Raca II)
- 2002 - Car Ostaje car (Tzar remains tzar)
- 2004 - Bora Drljaca Uzivo (Bora Drljaca live)
- 2004 – Stari vuk (Old wolf)
- 2007 - Brbljivica (Gossip girl)
- KOVAČEVIĆ, Dinka (April 23, 2007). "Boro Drljača traži donaciju za svoje selo". Nezavisne Novine. Retrieved 2 January 2011.