Centre for Social Justice
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (September 2012)|
The organisation's stated aim is to "put social justice at the heart of British politics". The think-tank has been labelled one of the most influential on the British Conservative Party under the leadership of David Cameron.
One of its most notable reports was Breakthrough Britain. It has also produced well-publicised reports into gang culture, modern slavery, , addiction, family breakdown,  and educational failure.
In 2012, the CSJ announced it would carry out the study Breakthrough Britain II.
- David Blunkett MP, Co-Chairman of the CSJ Advisory Council
- Camila Batmanghelidjh, CEO, Kids Company
- Johan Eliasch, Chairman and Chief Exec, Head N.V ; Chairman, Cool Earth; Prime Minister's Special representative on deforestation and clean energy
- Frank Field MP, Member of Parliament for Birkenhead (Labour)
- William Hague MP, Foreign Secretary, former leader of the Conservative Party, Member of Parliament for Richmond, Yorkshire (Conservative)
- Syed Kamall MEP, Co-founder of Global Business Research institute, MEP for London (Conservative)
- Paul Marshall, Chairman of Management Committee of Centre Forum; Adviser to Rt Hon Nick Clegg MP, Deputy Prime Minister and Leader of the Liberal Democrat Party
- Kevin Tebbit, Former Director of GCHQ and former Permanent Under Secretary of the Ministry of Defence
- Natalia Grosvenor, Duchess of Westminster
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine UK Social Policy Think Tank of the Year 2013 - https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/blog/think-tank-awards-2013-winners/#.UfKLKo3VCSp
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine Think Tank of the Year 2009
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine Best Publication of the Year 2008
- Centre for Social Justice website.