Chase a Crooked Shadow
|Chase a Crooked Shadow|
|Directed by||Michael Anderson|
|Produced by||Thomas Clyde
Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
|Written by||David D. Osborn
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
|Release date(s)||21 January 1958 (London)|
|Running time||87 minutes|
Chase a Crooked Shadow is a 1958 British suspense film in which a woman has trouble convincing anybody that a complete stranger has taken her dead brother's identity. It stars Richard Todd, Anne Baxter, and Herbert Lom as a policeman. Some of their exteriors were shot in the Costa Brava.
The guitar music that forms a significant part of the soundtrack is played by Julian Bream
- Richard Todd as Williams, alias Ward McKenzie Prescott Jr.
- Anne Baxter as Kimberley Prescott
- Herbert Lom as Vargas
- Faith Brook as Elaine Whitman
- Alexander Knox as Chandler Brisson
- Alan Tilvern as Carlos
- Thelma D'Aguilar as Maria
- Chase a Crooked Shadow at the Internet Movie Database
- Chase a Crooked Shadow at the TCM Movie Database
- Chase a Crooked Shadow (1958) at Rotten Tomatoes
- Chase a Crooked Shadow at AllRovi
|This article about a mystery film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|