Conservative Friends of Gibraltar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is outdated. (December 2011)|
The central objective of C.F.G. is, as its Founding Declaration states:
Related objectives of C.F.G. include:
- For Gibraltar to remain British in its entirety and in perpetuity.
- To oppose any negotiations or agreements about the future of Gibraltar that are contrary to the wishes of the Gibraltarian people.
- To expose the illegitimacy of Spain's claim to Gibraltar.
- To promote a settled constitutional status for Gibraltar.
- CFG shall work to promote these objectives first and foremost within the Conservative Party, seeking through reasoned argument and debate to have them made official Party policy. CFG shall also, though, work to promote these objectives to a wider audience wherever possible.
- President - unknown
- Deputy President - Sir Nicholas Winterton
- Vice President - Tim Loughton M.P.
- Vice President - Murdo Fraser M.S.P.
- Chairman - Andrew Rosindell M.P.
- Deputy Chairman - Jamie White
- Deputy Chairman - Holly Farrow
- Deputy Chairman and Treasurer - Alex Stafford
- Executive Secretary - Stephen Coleman
- Parliamentary Monitor - Sean O'Shea
- Press and Publicity Officer - Anita Vukomanovic