From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cynicism)
||It has been suggested that Kindly Bent to Free Us be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since December 2013.|
Cynic or Cynicism may mean:
- Cynicism (philosophy), a school of ancient Greek philosophy
- Cynicism (contemporary), modern use of the word for distrust of others' motives
- Cynic (band), a progressive rock/technical death metal band from Miami, Florida
- The Cynics, a rock band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Armchair Cynics, a Canadian rock band
- Cynic Guru, a progressive rock band
- The Cynic Project, a trance music project
- Cynic epistles, an assorted collection of Roman era letters concerning Cynic philosophy
- Cynical realism, a contemporary movement in Chinese art
- Vermont Cynic, a student newspaper of the University of Vermont
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.