Eija-Riitta Korhola (née Nieminen, born on 15 June 1959 in Lahti) is a Finnish politician and Member of the European Parliament with the National Coalition Party, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. She is also a member of the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly.
Korhola is a substitute for the Committee on Budgetary Control and the Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- 1993-1996: Development educator, Finnchurchaid
- 1994-1998: Assistant, radio editorial office
- 1997: Publicist (Helsinki Festival
- 1996-1999: Journalist and educator on radio and television and in the press
- 2003: Party secretary of the Finnish Christian Democrats
- since 1999: Member of the European Parliament
- 1999-2003: Member of the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Consumer Policy, and substitute member, Committee on Foreign Affairs
- since 2002: Chairwoman of the First Step Forum (human rights organisation)
- since 2000: Member of the board, Yllätin Oy
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Finland)