Focus Sat and Eastern Space Systems launched in March 2005 the second platform of digital television DTH from Romania.
- 22 December 2004 – It is launched as the first DTH operator from Romania.
- 1 May 2005 – Transponder nr. 2 is active, in the course of the month new TV programs were introduced.
- 19 May 2005 – The UPC communications operator, part of the American group UnitedGlobalCom takes over 50% of the Focus Sat shares.
- 8 July 2005 - Focus SAT officially launches in Romania.
- 2 September 2005 - HBO Romania becomes available in the Focus SAT package.
- 24 September 2005 – A new offer is launched for the future customers of Focus SAT
- 1 December 2005 – The customers of Focus Sat can benefit for the first time of the internet services provided by satellite.
- 1 December 2005 – They launch the new form of the officially web site Focus Sat
- 11 April 2006 - UPC Romania takes over entirely the satellite television operator (DTH) Focus Sat. Last year the American group of telecommunications had bought 50% of the company’s shares.
- 18 February 2007 - Kanal D becomes available in the Focus Sat.
- 1 April 2007 - Romantica becomes available in the Focus Sat.
- 9 April 2007 - Antena 2 becomes available in the Focus Sat.
Documentary / Reality