From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Free city may refer to:
- City-state, region controlled exclusively by a sovereign city
- Free city (antiquity) a self-governed city during the Hellenistic and Roman Imperial eras
- Free City (album), album by the St. Lunatics
- Free City of Danzig, two historical city-states that existed in what is now Gdańsk, Poland
- Free Imperial City, self-governed city in the Holy Roman Empire subordinate only to the emperor
- Royal free city, or free royal city, a term for a self-governed city in the Kingdom of Hungary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.