From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guernica may refer to:
- Guernica, Spanish Basque town, historical capital of Biscay
- Bombing of Guernica, an attack on April 26, 1937, during the Spanish Civil War
- Guernica (painting), a 1937 painting by Pablo Picasso
- Guernica (sculpture), a work of French sculptor René Iché, sculpted on the day of the announcement of the tragedy, April 27, 1937
- Guernica (novel), a novel by Dave Boling
- Guernica (1950 film), a short film directed by Alain Resnais
- Guernica (1978 film), a short film directed by Emir Kusturica
- Guernica, Buenos Aires, district capital of Presidente Perón Partido in Argentina
- Guernica Editions, a Canadian independent publisher
- Guernica Magazine, a magazine of art and politics
- Guernica (band), a Japanese avant-garde musical trio of the 1980s
- Guernica, a British record label, created as a subsidiary to 4AD.
- "Guernica", a 1990s American post-punk / gothic rock band, predecessors to 2000s-2010s group Doll Factory
- "Guernica", a song from the 2003 album Deja Entendu by Brand New
- "Guernica", a song from the 2000 album Zamiana Pieniędzy na Rebelię by Włochaty
- "Guernica", a B-side to the single Made of Stone by The Stone Roses
- "Guernica", a song from the 2001 album Dumas by Dumas
Guernica may also be:
- Urdaibai, a biosphere reserve also known as Gernika estuary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.